We're very excited to share the news with you that we have won another prize!
We were informed by CCHQ last week that Thirsk and Malton Association have been awarded 3rd place in the Conservative Party Association Incentive Scheme for the Yorkshire and Humber region.
The Incentive Scheme is run every year from June until May and its purpose is to set Associations achievable goals to aim for and reward us for our hard work!
In 2022/23 the targets we were tasked with achieving included:
• Increasing membership and donations
• Increasing Youth membership and Female membership
• Policy Engagement through CPF
• Completion of Strategy Plan
• Maintaining Online Presence (Website and Facebook)
• Business Club events
• Entering up of Marked Registers
• Gathering data
We are delighted to have been recognised for our efforts and would like to thank all our members, donors, volunteers, candidates and activists who have all contributed towards us achieving this great award.