We're very excited to share the news with you that we have won a prize!
We were informed by CCHQ last week that Thirsk and Malton Association have been awarded 1st place in the Conservative Party Association Incentive Scheme for the Yorkshire and Humber region. In second place was Sheffield and equal 3rd place was awarded to Selby & Ainsty and Elmet & Rothwell.
For those of you who aren't aware, the Incentive Scheme is run every year from June until May. The purpose is to set Associations achievable goals to aim for and reward us for our hard work!
In 2021/22 the targets we were tasked with achieving included:
- Increasing membership and donations
- Increasing Youth membership and Female membership
- Policy Engagement through CPF
- Completion of Strategy Plan
- Maintaining Online Presence (Website and Facebook)
- Business Club events
- Entering up of Marked Registers
- Gathering data (Voting Intentions) and entering up on Votesource
As part of the prize, two officers from Thirsk and Malton Association have been asked to attend the result of the Leadership Ballot in London on Monday 5th September, this will be followed by a small presentation to all the regional winners at CCHQ.
We have also won several other prizes including:
• A bottle of House of Commons Champagne signed by the two leadership candidates which we will be auctioning at a future event
• Free Conference Passes for the 2023 Party Conference
• A voucher to purchase campaign material from Toolkit.
• A top speaker for a future event - chosen and provided by CCHQ
We are delighted to have been recognised for our efforts and would like to thank all our members, donors, volunteers, candidates and activists who have all contributed towards us achieving this great award and of course Melanie and Gilly in the office for their hard work.